Shipping can be a little tricky when it comes to seafood. We have come up with these guidelines to make it the easiest and safest way possible to ship your orders.
- Your order will be shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight
- We ship orders Monday-Thursday. If you would like a Saturday delivery additional fees will apply.
- Please let us know in the notes at check out when you would like your order shipped..
- Once we receive your order we will contact you within 24 hours via email.
- When you get your shipment, please follow the temperature indicator instructions to verify your order remained a safe temperature during its travels.
When do we ship orders
We ship order Monday- Saturday. Saturday delivery is an extra $20 and FedEx must offer that service in your area. At check out you will be allowed to select your desired deliver date.
2021-2022 Holiday orders
Thanksgiving: Order no later than 11/22/21
Christmas: Order no later than 12/22/21
New Years: Order no later than 12/29/21
When ordering this holiday season please order 2-3 days before you need your order.
Carolina Gold Oyster company has a 100% order satisfaction guarantee. If you receive your order on-time and your TTI (Time Temperature Indicator) indicates that your shipment got too warm, we will resend your order no questions asked (no additional fees will apply if order is resent due to shipment getting too warm). Please review shipping instructions inside of each shipment.
If you have a problem with your order please notify use within 12 hours of receive your order.
Carolina Gold Oyster Company is not responsible for FedEx delivery delays. If you have delivery problems please contact FedEx. Once you have notified Fedex please contact us so we can help remedy the problem.
We do not accept any return products.
If refund is required we can either refund the money to your credit card/PayPal account or send you a new order!
Email: [email protected]
Storing your shellfish
1. When you receive your fresh oysters, remove them from the shipping package.
2. Place them in an open container (like a bowl or deep cooking pan).
3. Cover your oysters with a damp towel or layers of damp newspaper.
4. Place your oysters in the refrigerator.
5. Oysters will keep this way for 5-7 days.